Responsible for researching, writing, rewriting and verifying high quality technical documents. Works cooperatively and effectively with technical and project staff to develop project and product documentation that meets customer requirements and user needs. Works in conjunction with the documentation team that performs administrative, formatting, editing and project management activities from project assignment through document completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(include the following. other duties may be assigned)
- Researches, writes, rewrites and verifies high quality technical documents.
- Demonstrates excellent grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation skills.
- Creates new or updates existing technical documentation as assigned.
- Tracks and reports progress of projects from inception through production.
- Works with technical and project staff to develop project and product documentation that meets customer requirements and user needs.
- Follows department guidelines for style and format.
- Provides guidance and training to less experienced members of the department
- Provides assistance to other departments as needed.
Associate’s degree in English, technical writing, technical editing, or equivalent job-related experience
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Communication (both oral and written)
- Libre Office
- MS Office
If you would like to apply, email us at email@example.com and let us know how you believe you can make a difference (please do not forget to include your CV/Resume).
BUGSENG is an equal opportunities employer.